People want to see you and be seen!
Did you hear the great news?! The country is letting up on wearing a mask and friends and family are getting together for Memorial weekend and to kick off the Summer!
I know…so exciting right?!
Raise your hand if you could use an excuse to put on some make-up, a cute sundress or maxi and have a fun night with some friends?! 🙋🏻♀️ UM….YES PLEASE!
All these cute clothes from the Curated Closet and I want to go out!
Before you step out for a BBQ, boat ride or clambake on the beach make sure you have these FIVE must-have Memorial Day items:
1. Summer Solstice Midi Dress – This fun dress is sure to turn heads and heat things up no matter what your plans are. A midi dress with tassel and waist smocking details as well as a loose fit and casual v-neck. Perfectly paired with wedges or sandals and our Fringe Clutch for a causal Summer vibe. BRAND NEW to the Curated Closet grab yours HERE.
2. Shade Please Straw Hat – I love a good, chic sun hat that looks great (covers your dirty hair) and keeps the sun ☀️ off your face! Don’t get me wrong I love a nice Summer tan like the best of them but even with sun block you have to protect your skin. We spend a lot of time and money on turning back the signs of aging, sun damage will speed that right up! Click HERE to grab yours in this khaki color or black.
3. Beyond Gloss from Beautycounter – No more excuses not to put on some make-up. The mask mandate has been lifted and it’s safe to laugh, smile and hug your friends. Did you know lip gloss and lipstick can go bad and expire? Yep….time to grab a fresh, new lip gloss that is safe and gives you great color on your lips. Hint – shades appear slightly darker in container then true application
First time clients receive 20% off their first order when you shop HERE.
4. Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 – Coverage with protection! I LOVE this product for Summertime. It’s lightweight, has a dewy finish and provides flawless coverage complete with SPF 20. For reference I wear shade tan. Again, first time clients receive 20% off their first order when you shop HERE.
5. Sheer Sunscreen for complete protection – Please, please don’t leave home with out applying a safe sunscreen to your face, neck and top of your hands. Read your labels and make sure your face sunscreen is free of Oxybenzone, Octioxate and all the other harmful “O” words. You should replace your sunscreen EVERY year!
Grab these and more to kick off your Summer holiday and make your Coming Out Party a head- turning event!