I get it we’re all trying to hold onto that Summer glow! The sun-kissed tan, beachy wave in your hair and the natural pinkness in your lips from being outdoors all summer. Well no doubt FALL is here, in fact Halloween is 20 days away! BOO!
Now is the time to adjust our makeup shades for fall, but that doesn’t mean we have to lose that dewy, healthy radiant glow to our skin. I’m here to share 5 easy- to-use SAFE and CLEAN beauty products to keep your beautiful, dewy glow well into the Thanksgiving holiday.
IT’S THIS EASY….
1. Dew Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 – I use this tinted moisturizer every day and LOVE it for that sun-kissed glow. Going into the fall I will go down a shade to #3 and in winter probably a mix of #2 and #3. It’s light-weight and provides a nice sheer coverage for an effortless dewy finish. It also has Vitamin C which helps brighten and even skin tone. I use the flat top Kubaki Brush and I think it works great for blending.
2. Creamy Concealer in 02 – NEW product ALERT! This new concealer launches on October 20th and you are going to LOVE it! I have been sampling this new and improved product and the hype is real. It’s a touch more concentrated and ideal for helping diminish dark circles, cover fine lines and brighten your under eye area. Big Fan!
PRO TIP: When choosing an under-eye concealer, you want to go a shade or two lighter. Your under-eye area needs to be brightened to appear more awake but still help cover any dark circles and imperfections. Remember a little goes a long way, if you apply too much concealer it can appear caky and actually have the opposite effect you are looking for. Start with a little and add more when needed.
To apply I use either the new Beauty Blender or my PRO Concealer Brush, both help spread the concealer into small creases and blend evenly.
3. Satin Powder Blush – This is how you get the glow! Find the perfect rosy shade that gives you the effect of being sun kissed. Whether you want a more natural glow or pop of color on your cheekbones, a little color can go a looonnnggg way to creating perfectly flushed cheeks. I alternate between Guava and Melon.
4. Brow Gel and Pencil – Don’t forget about your brows. As we get older our brows naturally thin out and if you over tweezed in your 20’s you’re probably paying for it in your 30’s and 40’s. I know I am! I use a pencil to fill in the end of my brows and I use the ever-amazing brow gel to blend the color and keep the unruly hairs in place! There isn’t anything these 2 power houses, Brow Gel and Precisely, My Brow Pencil can’t do together. Magic!
5. Beyond Gloss – Nothing is complete without sexy, glossy lips. Whether you prefer a matte finish or shiny gloss you HAVE to try the new sheer conditioning lipsticks and glosses from Beautycounter! I wouldn’t steer you wrong. They recently re-vamped their new “lippies” and the talk is REAL! Ooh they are so good! Conditioning, nourishing, hydrating and just a hint of Madagascar Vanilla. My go to glosses are Rosewood and Clove.
PRO TIP – the lip gloss and conditioning sheers don’t go on as dark as they appear. They are beautiful and subtle shades.
You’re going to love your fresh, clean, radiant FALL beauty. Make sure to take a pic and tag @calygirlstyld so I can repost you on my page!