- Vanilla cupcake mix
- 1 tub green frosting, or vanilla frosting dyed green with food dye
- Gold cupcake liners
- 1 big box Lucky Charm cereal
- 1 1/2 packs of Airheads Xtremes Rainbow Berry Candies
- Bake cupcakes according to recipe instructions in gold liners and let cool.
- Frost with green frosting and immediately top with a generous handful of Lucky Charms cereal. (You don’t have to get fancy with the frosting since the Lucky Charms will cover it all up.)
- Cut airheads in half and drape over Lucky Charms topped cupcakes.
Recipe and photo courtesy of my friend and food blogger, Penny Johnson. You can find her at Penny’s Food Blog and a direct link to the cupcakes HERE.
Click HERE for a printable version of this recipe.