Fourth of July is just around the corner which means that summer is in full swing! I love hanging with friends & family, being outdoors, grilling out and just chillin’! I’m excited to throw together an easy menu for the family which includes this amazing salad as a starter!
Watermelon Feta Salad
– 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
– 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
– 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
– 3 c. cubed seedless watermelon
– 1 c. medium cucumber, chopped
– 1 c. crumbled feta
– 1/2 c. red onion, thinly sliced
– 1/2 c. coarsely chopped mint
– Flaky sea salt, for garnish (optional)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt.
2. In a large serving bowl, combine watermelon, cucumber, feta, red onion, and mint. Pour over dressing, tossing to combine.
3. Garnish with more mint and flaky sea salt.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Delish